- PRIMES raw and previously coated timber
- SEALS knots and porous substrates such as MDF & plasterboard
- BLOCKS damage: smoke & fire, water stains, mould, crayons, ink, rust
- KILLS odours from smoke/fire damage, damp & mildew
- DRIES fast: Ready to re-coat in 45 minutes
- SPREADS easily by brush or roller, and has a good workable time
A family of French-Polishers and antique furniture restorers, the Donnelly Family have been involved in the use and the manufacture of French Polish for generations.