Ray's Primer is a primer, sealer, and stain killer. Ideal for interior use as well as a spot-priming exterior substrate. It is an elite product made from the highest grade of dewaxed shellac.
- PRIMES raw and previously coated timber
- SEALS knots and porous substrates such as MDF and plasterboard
- BLOCKS damage: smoke & fire, water stains, mould, crayons, ink, rust
- KILLS odours from smoke/fire damage, damp & mildew
- DRIES Fast: Ready to re-coat in 45 minutes
- SPREADS easily by brush or roller and has a good workable time
ADHERES TO: Wood, MDF, Plasterboard, Metal, Tiles, Leather, Glass, Brickwork
MORE ABOUT RAY’S PRIMER
RAY'S PRIMER is the brainchild of Donnelly Manufacturing, a 2nd & 3rd generation family business based in Cork City. A family of French-Polishers and antique furniture restorers, the Donnelly Family have been involved in the use and manufacture of French Polish for generations.